Traveling to new destinations is one of life's most exciting times for parents and for children, but it can also be your worst nightmare if you or one of your family members suffer from travel/motion sickness. My 9 year old daughter suffers from motionless sickness only when were traveling by car, i had never heard of Sea bands until now and i can't wait to try it out on her :-) If you or a family member have this problem too please read on...
Introducing Sea-Bands -
Sea-Band is a knitted elasticated wrist band, which operates by applying pressure on the Nei Kuan acupressure point on each wrist by means of a plastic stud. Because the bands do not use drugs, they do not cause any of the side effects associated with anti-nausea drugs and can be worn on each wrist whenever you feel nauseous. They are suitable for adults and children.
· Sea-Bands are acupressure knitted wrist bands that are clinically proven to relieve motion sickness and morning sickness in addition to helping with post-operative and chemotherapy-induced nausea.
· Available from all major retailers and online
· Adult Sea-Band available from Boots: £8.59
· Child Sea-Band available from Boots : £8.59
· Sea-Bands are the natural choice for drug free relief of all types of nausea
o Natural relief
o No side effects
· For more information about types of nausea and forms of prevention, visit the Sea-Band website: www.sea-band.com
I think sea-bands sound amazing and at such an amazing price it is definitely worth a try! :-)